DUBLIN – (BUSINESS WIRE) – June 18, 2021–
The report “Global Dental Partnering 2010-2021: Deal Trends, Players and Financials” has been added to the offering of ResearchAndMarkets.com.
Global Dental Partnering 2010 to 2021 provides the complete collection of dental disease agreements signed between global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
- Trends in dental partnership agreements
- Terms of financial agreement for title, initial amount and royalties by stage of development
- Structure of the dental partnership agreement
- Dental partnership contract documents
- Best dental offers by value
- The most active dental traders
Most of the transactions included in the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor’s product or technology. Most often nowadays, these agreements tend to be multi-component including both an element of collaborative R&D and an element of commercialization of results.
The report guides readers through comprehensive dental disease transaction trends, major players and major transaction values, providing an understanding of how, why and under what conditions companies are currently entering into dental transactions.
The report presents values of financial terms of dental transactions, if any, by aggregate values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties, allowing readers to analyze and compare the value of open transactions.
The first chapters of this report provide direction on trends in dental transactions.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of dental transaction trends since 2010 covering trends by year, transaction type, stage of development, type of technology and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of the terms of the financial agreement covering the overall value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 reviews the main dental offerings since 2010. Offerings are listed by overall value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active dental clients, as well as a complete list of agreements to which they are parties. When the deal has a deal contract published to the SEC, a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 5 provides full access to dental offerings since 2010 when an offer contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts filed with SEC regulators. Each transaction title is linked via a web link to an online version of the transaction recording contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a complete directory of all dental partnership agreements by specific dental target announced since 2010. The chapter is organized by specific dental therapeutic target. Each transaction title is linked via a web link to an online version of the transaction record and, if applicable, the contractual document, providing easy access to each contractual document on demand.
In addition, a complete appendix is provided with each report of all dental partnership agreements signed and announced since 2010. The appendices are organized by company from A to Z, stage of development at signature, type of agreement (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, license, etc.) and type of technology. Each transaction title is linked via a web link to an online version of the transaction record and, if applicable, the contractual document, providing easy access to each contractual document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activity of dental partnership and negotiation since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a potential negotiator needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of dental technologies and products.
Scope of the report
Global Dental Partnering 2010 to 2021 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to dental trends and the structure of agreements made by leading companies around the world.
Global Dental Partnering 2010 to 2021 includes:
- Trends in dental transactions in the biopharmaceutical industry since 2010
- Analysis of the structure of dental transactions
- Access to title, advance, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of dental agreement contractual documents
- Full access to more than 250 dental transaction files
- The main dental transactions in value since 2010
- The most active dental traders since 2010
The report includes offers for the following indications: tooth decay, mouth ulcer, mucositis, periodontal disease, oral health, xerostomia, as well as other dental indications.
In Global Dental Partnering 2010 to 2021, the available offers and contracts are listed by:
- Title value
- Initial payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Component type of the agreement
- Type of technology
- Specific therapeutic indication
Each transaction title is linked via a web link to an online version of the transaction record and, if applicable, the contractual document, providing easy access to each contractual document on demand.
The Global Dental Partnering 2010-2021 report provides full access to available offerings and contract documents for over 250 dental offerings.
The analysis of actual contractual agreements allows us to assess the following:
- What are the specific rights granted or opted out?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the transaction?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- How long is the agreement?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs managed and held?
- Who is responsible for marketing?
- Who is responsible for development, sourcing and manufacturing?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How to resolve disputes?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens in the event of a change of owner?
- What sub-licensing and subcontracting arrangements have been agreed?
- What standard clauses does the company insist on?
- Which standard clauses seem to differ from one partner to another or from one type of agreement to another?
- What jurisdiction does the company insist on for the law of agreements?
Key topics covered
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in dental transactions
Chapter 3 – Financial conditions for the dental partnership
Chapter 4 – Main dental deals and dealmakers
Chapter 5 – Directory of dental contract documents
Chapter 6 – The dental deal by therapeutic target
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c0ifhh.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/202106118005187/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Director
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: DENTAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 06/18/2021 05:12 / DISC: 06/18/2021 05:12